WHO WE ARE:
Land Park Motley Rugby Club was formed 12/2006. We are a 501 (c) 3 non profit organization, EIN 27-4004842.
All our coaches and support staff are volunteers.
We draw from the following Elementary Schools: Bradshaw Christian, Brookfield, Caleb Greenwood, Cobblestone, Country Day, Crocker, David Lubin, Hollywood Park, Holy Spirit, Leonardo da Vinci, Mariemont, Matsuyama, Oak View, Phoebe Hearst, Sierra Oaks, Sutterville, St. Robert, Taylor and Thomas Edison.
We draw from the following Middle Schools: Alice Birney, Arden, Cal, Kit Carson, Merryfield, Mills, OLA, Sacred Heart and Sutter.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
- The Motley experience is about having fun and learning in a positive, safe environment.
- We have passionate, highly experienced coaches who strive to kindle/impart a love for the game in each player.
- We provide individualized training tailored for each player which prepares them for current and future endeavors.
- Motley rugby is for everyone regardless of size and ability.
- No laps, no lines, no lectures.
- We teach proper technique as well as game knowledge and strategy.
- We encourage creativity.
- We help develop character, confidence, self-esteem; leadership and social skills.